Sunday, May 1, 2011

Everything is Better with Butter

Lately I haven't been able to post because LJ is a full-fledged eating machine, cookie monster, "peanut butter maniac" as Markus calls him.  All we do is wake up and eat. And lots and lots of laundry. I am lucky if I am able to shower to get all the food debris out of my hair.   As it is LJ takes about two bathes a day. 
Eating, Eating and More Eating at Liberty Tavern
 






















Despite LJ eating 24::7, he managed to lose 8 oz last week so we are trying to figure out how to maintain his wait.  Last night he wanted to drink from a bottle- he actually consumed 3 oz of milk!  Though it doesn't help that he has come down with a cold or allergies or something tonight, we don't know which. It's no fun trying to eat when you can't breathe out your nose! LJ is still interested in food he is just super finicky and only eating half of what he is given.  I hope we can get over it soon and continue the good work!  We have another weight check this Thursday so we will see how things go.  More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment