Something else you may enjoy... on Friday nights on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) at 9 is a show called Your Own Show where 10 contestants are competing at the chance to have their own TV show, supported by Oprah. I'm not a die-hard Oprah fan, though I do like her, but I tell you this because on the contestants has CP and he is so darn FUNNY! He is wheelchair bound and I laugh with tears in my eyes watching him. Check it out or at least google/youtube Zach Anner to see some of his audition clips. Great stuff!
Don't you love this sense of humor??
ReplyDeleteSomething else you may enjoy... on Friday nights on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) at 9 is a show called Your Own Show where 10 contestants are competing at the chance to have their own TV show, supported by Oprah. I'm not a die-hard Oprah fan, though I do like her, but I tell you this because on the contestants has CP and he is so darn FUNNY! He is wheelchair bound and I laugh with tears in my eyes watching him. Check it out or at least google/youtube Zach Anner to see some of his audition clips. Great stuff!
I love this guy too, he's so funny. We always think about his joke about using the ramp just because he feels he's 'supposed' to.
ReplyDelete