Information about Lewis, a special-needs child in a typical world & a journal of his life and how he changed ours.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Florida, Take Me Away
Every winter, I dream about visiting family & friends and of relaxing vacations in warm places. Well, the swimming pool is in sight. Here comes the sun. There will be much wine drinking once at our destination (Nanny and Babu's house is good like that). There'll be walks on the beach. Some thinking. And hopefully a little sleeping will be in my cards. Playin' with my nephews and niece and a little cooking with my momma too. I am traveling down with both boys for two weeks to refuel during school's winter break. Josh has to work so he will come down to meet us for New Year's. But don't take pity on me. Don't get me wrong, it will be a lot of work wrangling in two toddlers on the plane. Yet, the ONLY way to travel is with a family member clamoring to help out. Emily is going to fly down with me, since I have some serious baggage (I'm panicked about Noodles' wheelchair and much more). The kids will be so happy and distracted. I just might even get to peruse a magazine or read my new book! Thankfully Josh will be on the same return flight so we should be good to go. See you when we get back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment