![]() | |||||||
| "There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul." ~Ella Wheeler Wilcox |
It has been a doozie of a year, but Noodles is 2. Every year is different because every year I am at a different place in my life, but I will never forget the day he was born. I am finding new ways to let go of past issues, fear and worry and breathe more fully as me now. I admire LJ so much for his resilience and determination. I love him for his sheer joy of little things like music therapy and stacking boxes and blowing kisses. I am in awe of how strong he is and how far he has come. Life has surely challenged his little complex body and I am incredibly proud of the discoveries he's made. I am so grateful for this next adventure in our bumpy little journey. The world is a better place with you in it!
Happy Birthday cutie boy! I love you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEWIS and what a special birthday for so many reasons, but also because it is 10/10/10!! :)
ReplyDelete