I made up this collage on word cloud art of all the characteristics that describe the unimaginable and challenging experiences I've had this year as a mom and daughter-and all the ones to come. It's an evolving thing keeping our hope as we make our way through the unknown. I am always working on it and learning- getting better and better at it each year. But I try to remember what is to be a mom and how fortunate we are. And it is an unwavering certainty that I say I love you Mom. Unconditionally. Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommies out there, wherever you are along your adventure.
Information about Lewis, a special-needs child in a typical world & a journal of his life and how he changed ours.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mommy-hood
I made up this collage on word cloud art of all the characteristics that describe the unimaginable and challenging experiences I've had this year as a mom and daughter-and all the ones to come. It's an evolving thing keeping our hope as we make our way through the unknown. I am always working on it and learning- getting better and better at it each year. But I try to remember what is to be a mom and how fortunate we are. And it is an unwavering certainty that I say I love you Mom. Unconditionally. Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommies out there, wherever you are along your adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment