Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Reflections

My mother: is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen + is the reason i am a good mother + reminds me everyday that life is what we make of it + she is the woman that i most admire + she is one of the world's biggest worriers i know + my light + my rock + my mother.

I love you for always being able to see the good and hope in hopelessness. I love realizing more and more each year how much of you is in me. I love you Mom!

Me: What do you want to say to your grandmas?
Nate and LJ: Hi Nanny and Didi. Happy Mother's Day!

P.S. Send candy (what a cool mom for actually writing that:)

As for my mother-in-law, I completely lucked out on her... She's one of the most selfless, lovely women around. She has a TON of skills and talent (which she graciously showers on her adoring grandsons!) Didi, you are wonderful, amazing, smart and pretty.

And on this Mother's Day, I have an amazing testament to motherly love and the courageous lengths that we all go to bring our babies into the world...no matter how they arrive. The discovery of motherhood has encompassed the joys and trials and personal growth of being in the moment. My one wish to have my boys hug me and be by my side on this holiday has been fulfilled.

2 comments:

  1. Daughters-in-Law are pretty neat too!

    Love,

    Bop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, Danny, Wilma too!May 10, 2009 at 8:47 PM

    Sister-in-laws are pretty neat as well. :) We love you Jenn and hope you had an awesome day!

    Love -
    Anne, Danny, & Wilma too!

    ReplyDelete