Monday, April 20, 2009

"Mawage is what bwings us togevah, today"

Man, how time flies. Way back when it was our big day we had no idea yet just how much he would need me, and me him. I'm so proud of us. We're showing the boys what a loving, trusting, strong relationship looks like. It's meant lots of love and affection, playfullness, constructive disagreement and lots and LOTS of communication. Plus, I think he's the coolest guy around. The fact that he helps me with the dishes and he makes me coffee in the morning makes me swoon.

I know one thing. I'd do it all again. A million times over. ( I might do a few things differently though). You are my best friend. I love you like crazy. K. Thanks. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!
    ~Fran and David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday! It is so nice to see such a wonderfully matched totally in love couple!

    Congratulations.

    XOXO
    Pam (and Dan and Hayden and baby #2...)

    ReplyDelete