Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cage Fighter and the Balloon Lantern

How will this rainy day go? Who knows? All I do know is that I have been up since 5:45am. Noodles is now finally asleep (with his STYLISH hand splints on). Sundays are his days off from the eye patch but not from his hand splints! Nate has already watched Scooby Doo and wrecked his train table. He's smashed his face against Noodles' affectionately...there is only so much laundry I can wash...and so now we've also done a balloon-lantern-art project. When it dries he'll get to pop the balloon, place some sand in it and I'll put a tea light in it. Is it nap time yet?


Cage Fighter


Rainy Day Art Project


Paper Mache Balloon Lantern

All I know is that this is my life these days. A combination of exhaustion, aching body, aching heart, giving in, resistance, and gratitude all interrupted by pick-ups and drop-offs. I have all three of my boys surrounding me today. They all need me in a way that someday they won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment