We're celebrating Nate today. Another trip around the sun. My little baby is 7! The awesome, amazing, thoughtful, patient, beautiful Anna took Nate's birthday photos last week when it was a good bit warmer than usual. I cannot decide which one I like the best, as they are all so fantastic. Thank you Anna!
Happy Birthday to my big, little man! You are the best big brother Lewis could ever have. You make your Dad and I so proud. You are so thoughtful & sensitive and you have the sweetest soul. Oh, how I love to watch you sleep, all cozy in the layers of pillows and blankets. I love to listen to your laughter as you experience magic and joy. There is something so delightful when you still allow me to gently hold your hand as we cross the street heading toward the bus stop. I love when I'm doing the laundry I find all the little trinkets you've stashed away in your pockets. I love how you always get a dab of cookie, milkshake, toothpaste or whatever, near the curl of your mouth when you eat with gusto. I love how you can talk a mile a minute. I love all of it and ten times more.
I wish for you that when you see yourself, you see all the beauty that those who love you see. I wish that all your dreams come true.







No comments:
Post a Comment