Sunday, February 26, 2012

Snapshots of Nemacolin Trip

I took the kids to Nemacolin last week for a few days sans Josh.  We got to see my dear friend, Alicia, and her wee ones.  It was an amazingly good time for everyone.  "When it comes down to it, the best moments in life are those spent with good friends over good food."  As our lives have gotten more complicated, it is harder to find the time to go play.  I'm so thankful for the good fortune of time and the friendship to hang out and have some quality time together.  The woods, the grounds, the suite (we were very fortunate to get a nice, little upgrade :), the spa, the restaurants, the late nights whispering to one another while the babes slept in oversize hotel beds...this reminds me of life's best things.

Now, if we could only go back next weekend and shirk all our Earthly responsibilities! I could hardly wait....I miss you already!








2 comments:

  1. I found out last night that Brett knew you were at Nemacolin. I guess it's a good thing he didn't tell me because I would have driven up there and crashed your weekend! I hope you had fun and that everyone enjoyed the animals (my favorite part)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd go back next weekend. You free? Miss you! lots of love.

      Delete