Information about Lewis, a special-needs child in a typical world & a journal of his life and how he changed ours.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Get In My Belly!
It's not a tree house! They're broccoli trees! Lewis tried them the other night and Mikey liked it (sans the wood picks). He signed for more. He thought it was funny that I asked him if he wanted to eat the trees. The broccoli is from our farm share and the only thing I doctored it with was butter and a squeeze of lemon. I figure the more butter the better.
LJ's been drinking fluids much more successfully too- perhaps we can attribute his new-found skill to the heat wave we've had. He is particular about the vessel- it has to either be a stemless wine glass (that's how we roll) or his juice bear (think honey bear but obviously not honey-thick liquids). So now the only thing LJ is receiving via his Gtube is approximately 120 ml of water! Go Lewie go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment