Jeni Berry Feeding LJ Ice Cream and Nutella_April 10, 2011 from Jenn S on Vimeo.
We have cut 70% nutrition via Gtube. Lew has been a real trooper despite not having anything by gtube so far today. All of a sudden, food is fun! Noodles constantly signs that he wants more food. LJ has been subsisting on Nutella, Honeycombs, Gerber's lil crunchers (thanks Addie for introducing these!) ice cream, popsicles and whipped cream for the most part. This morning Markus fed him lots of maple syrup with a side of pancakes.
Everyday magic is all around us now. I think the saying is really true. Sometimes you have to wait for the good things to happen. Although I think perseverance has a lot to do with it too. What I mean is that sometimes you have to actively seek things out. Other times they just find you. It's insane and beautiful and amazing all at once.
Sleep is not so good. So far though, LJ is staying well-hydrated. He's not interested in drinking....only eating. We've concentrated on things that are naturally full of water to combat this issue. I have also been using my Vitamix to make homemade fruit smoothies which LJ has been enjoying on graham crackers. But we have a new nutrition plan to hopefully help us all get some must needed rest tonight!
The people and moments captured these past few days are like no other & we're closer to home for sure. Tuesday morning we will go for a weight check. The boys are having so much fun playing with Jeni and Markus. Tango has been enjoying all the fruits of our labor too. We all speak a universal language of understanding- follow Noodle's lead. We are over the moon happy!
You ALL are amazing!!! The picture and video are Priceless. Keep up the Awesome Work, Lewis!! YOU CAN DO IT! :) xo
ReplyDeleteOkay, he grabbed for the spoon and signed "more"... now THAT is awesome and so promising. I'm proud of your sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteThis is probably the best video I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteGo Lewis!!
Love from Aunt Joanne